Deciding On What COVID-19 Tests You Should Order:
PCR Nasal Swab Test - Determines if you currently have a COVID-19 infection:
The Nasal Swab test is for those who believe they may be currently infected with COVID-19 because they are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to someone confirmed to have COVID-19. It also helps identify asymptomatic carriers or those who carry the virus but do not exhibit any symptoms. The test is performed using a nasal swab and results are returned within 48-72 hours.
IgG Antibody Serology Test (Blood) - Determines if you have ever had a COVID-19 infection:
The Antibody test is for those who don’t currently feel sick but want to find out if they have previously been infected and recovered from COVID-19. The test is performed using a blood draw and results are returned within 48-72 hours.
Sunrise accepts on-line reservations for cash patients, all work comp exposures, and patients who wish to use their insurance. We ask patients that want to use private insurance to select "COVID-19 Insurance Paid" within the selection of services. Please book the appointment for the following day and then enter your insurance information. We will authorize the visit in advance of your appointment, and call if there are any issues. Patients are responsible for any visits denied by their carrier at our cash rates.
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID - DO NOT GO TO THE CLINIC - First book a TeleMed and curbside COVID test.
- If you have been exposed while at work, contact your supervisor before coming to Sunrise
- Download and complete the Consent to Test form found above and bring at the time of your visit
What you will need when arriving for your test:
- FastPass ticket that will print after you have completed the purchase
- Valid Identification
- Completed "Consent to Treat"
Anaheim | 714-970-0911 | 5475 La Palma Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92807
Tustin | 714-669-1997 | 2492 Walnut Avenue, Tustin, CA 92780